Capture the huge growth opportunity of Universal Acceptance (UA) for your business particularly in the Asia Pacific region!
You may risk failing your clients if you are not aware of the implications of Universal Acceptance.
Customers may be denied access to your services if your applications are not compatible with the changing Internet standards. That’s not fair to you or to them. Universal Acceptance is the simple idea that all domains names and all email address work in all applications. Yet in reality, not all of them now.
Join members of the Universal Acceptance Steering Group (UASG) and colleagues from the Hong Kong IT community to discuss the issues, opportunities and solutions.
Host: DotAsia and Universal Acceptance Steering Group (USAG)
Supporting organisation: Office of Hon. Charles Mok, Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation (HKIRC), Internet Society Hong Kong (ISOC-HK) etc.
Date: 8 Jan 2018 (Monday)
Time: 3:30pm – 7:00pm
Venue: Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, 20 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- An introduction to Universal Acceptance and Email Addresses Internationalization (EAI)
- Get to know the work of UASG and available resources
- Real world experiences of Universal Acceptance
- Putting Universal Acceptance on the government’s agenda
- Mr. Ram Mohan, CTO of Afilias (Chair of UASG)
- Mr. Don Hollander, Secretary General of Universal Acceptance Steering Group (UASG)
- Mr. Edmon Chung, CEO of DotAsia Organisation
- Mr. Richard Merdinger, VP Domains, GoDaddy Inc
- Hon. Charles Mok JP, Member of Hong Kong Legislative Council