The Competition Commission will be hosting a Seminar on Competition Ordinance in Admiralty on the afternoon of 24 May. This seminar will serve as an overview introduction of the key elements of the Competition Ordinance and the Competition Commission’s Guidelines.
Interested parties please kindly visit Competition Commission website to fill in the application form by hyperlink below.
Host: Competition Commission
Date: 24 May 2017 (Wednesday)
Time: 3pm to 5pm
Venue: CityU SCOPE Admiralty Learning Centre, 8/F United Centre, Admiralty, Hong Kong
– The seminar is free-of-charge
– Seats will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis
– A confirmation will be emailed to successful registrants on/ before 17 May 2017
– For enquiries, please email to [email protected] or call 3462 2118
– The Commission reserves the right to modify the content, date or venue of the event.